Donate to RT-Points so we can make this group Super.
OPEN STAFF POSITIONS
means it needs staff ASAP!
means this Staff is better at this category specifically!
means that the gallery is the Staff's favorite + they are better at at it than others!
(1/2) means this staff only knows a bit about this gallery, so they need help!
means this category is in trouble! We need someone here badly!
Community Projects - RTNightmare
Anime/Manga - RTNightmare, Kida-neechan
Anthro - RTNightmare
Body Art & Modification (Photography & Traditional)
Comics & Cartoon - RTNightmare
Icons - Kida-neechan
Designs & Interfaces - RTNightmare (1/2)
Digital Art - RTNightmare
3-Dimensional - RTNightmare
Pixel Art - Kida-neechan
Text & Typography
Fan Art - RTNightmare
Game Development Art - RTNightmare (1/2)
Abstract & Surreal
Animals, Plants & Nature Photography
Urban & Rural Photography
Artistic Nude Photography
Cosplay - RTNightmare (1/2)
Resources & Stock
Science-Fiction & Space Art
Street Art & Graffiti
Traditional Art - RTNightmare
deviantART Related - RTNightmare
Flash/Animation - RTNightmare (1/2)
Lots of positions OPEN! We are reopening the group for new Controbutors. We need many people for many categories. Please specify what gallery or galleries you know so you can be listed if you are chosen for the team.
1) Please only submit 1 deviation per week and be patient. If you're submission is accepted, wait a few months before submitting. In that time, the submission will either be accepted or declined by a CV (Community Volunteer).
2) Respect all Staff and Members.
3) Only submit your best work. We suggest what we think is the best to become a DD.
4) We cannot promise a DD, but we will try.
5) Don't be discouraged if you don't get in the first time. There's always another time.
6) Please read all of the "Starting Out" journal before doing anything else: dailydev-suggesters.deviantart…
7) If you have received a DD in the past 6 months, DO NOT send in any submissions until the 6 months are up!
8) If you wish to submit, submit to the "Featured" in the "Gallery", not our favorites. Favorites are for the staff to decide. So please do not submit there! Thank you!
9) If you have already gotten a DD on a piece, don't think that that means that you send it to us. We are here to SUGGEST your pieces, not to take them, already featured, and feature them AGAIN. We've gotten some of those. On the other hand, if you send one of your pieces to us and it got a DD while we were still reviewing it, that is okay. We will simply put it in the accepted folder.
WAIT: You can send your featured DDs to DD-Catalogue! They will take your official Daily Deviations and put them in the correct folders so others can see!
10) DO NOT SEND THE SAME DEVIATION AGAIN IF IT HAS BEEN DECLINED BEFORE. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! THIS HAS HAPPENED, SO I'M SAYING THIS NOW. DON'T DO IT.
11) IF SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED, DO NOT PROCEED TO SUGGEST TO FAVORITES. THOSE WHO DO WILL BE BANNED FROM THE GROUP UNTIL THEY HAVE LEARNED THEIR LESSON.
First Written: 8/18/11
Update 2: 9/10/11
Update 3: 10/11/11
Update 4: 1/8/12
Update 5: 2/13/12
Update 6: 3/14/12
Update 7: 5/30/12
Update 8: 5/17/13
Update 9: 2/14/15 (It's been a while!)
Update 10: 2/25/15
To be updated more soon!
Thank you for reading!