|Donate to ~RT-Points so we can make this group Super.|
Positions on our Staff
means it's open!
Community Projects - *RTNightmare
Anime/Manga - `Minato-Kushina (Digital) & `Gwendolyn12 (All)
Body Art & Modification (Photography & Traditional)
Comics & Cartoon - *RTNightmare
Designs & Interfaces
Digital Art - *RTNightmare, `Minato-Kushina & `YukiMizuno (Abstract)
Text & Typography
Fan Art - *RTNightmare, `Minato-Kushina, `Gwendolyn12 (Manga/Anime), & `YukiMizuno
Fan Fiction - `YukiMizuno, =PandaberryCupcakes, & ~Roskvape
Game Development Art
Literature - ~Roskvape (No Erotic) & =PandaberryCupcakes
Abstract & Surreal
Animals, Plants & Nature Photography - =Kereska
Urban & Rural Photography
Artistic Nude Photography - =Kereska
Horror/Macabre Photography - =Light-will-be-Dark
Macro Photography - =Light-will-be-Dark
Cosplay - *RTNightmare
Resources & Stock
Science-Fiction & Space Art
Street Art & Graffiti
Traditional Art - `Gwendolyn12 (Manga/Anime) & `YukiMizuno (Abstract)
deviantART Related - *RTNightmare
Lots of positions Open! Not all staff are listed. This is because they still have not specified what they are good at. Please specify so we can list you if you are chosen for the team.
1) Please only submit 1 deviation per week and be patient. If you're submission is accepted, wait another month before submitting. In that time, the submission will either be accepted or declined by a CV (Community Volunteer).
2) Respect Staff and Members.
3) Only submit your best work. We suggest what we think is the best to be DDs.
4) We cannot promise a DD, but we will try.
5) Don't be discouraged if you don't get in the first time. There's always another time.
6) Please read all of the "Starting Out" journal before doing anything else: [link]
7) If you have received a DD in the past 6 months, DO NOT send in any submissions until the 6 months are up!
8) If you wish to submit, submit to the gallery, to "Featured" in the "Gallery", not our favorites. Favorites are for the staff to decide. So please do not submit there! Thank you!
9) If you have already gotten a DD on a piece, don't think that that means that you send it to us. We are here to SUGGEST your pieces, not to take them, already DD'd, and FEATURE them. We've gotten some of those. On the other hand, if you send one of your pieces to us and it got a DD while we were still reviewing it, that is okay. We will simply put it in the accepted folder.
10) DO NOT SEND THE SAME DEVIATION AGAIN IF IT HAS BEEN DECLINED BEFORE. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! THIS HAS HAPPENED, SO I'M SAYING THIS NOW. DON'T DO IT.
11) IF SUBMISSIONS ARE CLOSED, DO NOT PROCEED TO SUGGEST TO FAVORITES. THOSE WHO DO WILL BE BANNED FROM THE GROUP UNTIL THEY HAVE LEARNED THEIR LESSON.
First Written: 8/18/11
Update 2: 9/10/11
Update 3: 10/11/11
Update 4: 1/8/12
Update 5: 2/13/12
Update 6: 3/14/12
Update 7: 5/30/12
Update 8: 5/17/13
To be updated more soon!